It’s 2 p.m. on Christmas Eve. You have the entire family coming over to celebrate the holidays in a few short hours. And your kitchen sink is backing up. Nothing seems to be working.
We’ve all been there.
Bob Frame Plumbing Services has been helping Michiana families with their plumbing and drain cleaning problems for more than 80 years. Our employees are experienced, licensed and receive state-of-the art training, so we’re prepared to do whatever it takes to get your plumbing up and running, so you can enjoy your life and your family.
If your plumbing or drain issues do not arise during normal business hours, our 24 HR emergency service will always be available to a customer in need.
When calling in a service, our dispatcher will assess your plumbing needs and provide you with all relevant information related to your appointment. Technicians have constant interaction with our office to ensure that you are taken care of promptly and efficiently.
Our technicians are licensed by the State of Indiana and are required by law to carry their licenses at all times. We also are bonded and insured for your protection.
We use quality parts purchased from local plumbing suppliers. We guarantee satisfaction and stand behind our products. Our plumbing and drain cleaning service vans are each fully equipped and stocked in a specialized manner to more efficiently resolve your plumbing and drain cleaning problems.
Bob Frame Plumbing believes in job site cleanliness and will leave your house in the condition that we found it. We stock a multitude of tarps, shoe covers and rags to ensure the job site stays clean. Do not think for a second that you will have to clean up after us. That’s our job and we take it seriously!
Your safety is our number one priority. For example, proper water heater installation is important to prevent deaths related to carbon monoxide poisoning. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, it is estimated that nearly 500 people die each year due to toxic gases released from fuel-burning appliances. Bob Frame Plumbing employees conduct a free CO test on all water heaters to make sure that all its customers are safe.
We offer our televising services for a multitude of beneficial reasons.
- Televise to find defects in drainage systems underground, under a slab or behind walls
- Televise to record new installs of storm and sanitary systems
- Locate depth and location of sanitary and storm drain lines
After televising your pipe lines, the technician is able to report your results to you while still on site. The use of our televising equipment allows us to provide you with drain repair and replacement options before beginning the job. With our push camera, we can televise 2”-8” diameter pipe lines up to 200’ in length. Bob Frame Plumbing also provides televising services with our Crawler Camera located on our specialized camera truck. Our technician can televise 6”-36” diameter pipe lines up to 1,600’ in length. Both styles of cameras provide clear, color footage that can be recorded to a DVD or flash drive for the customer to keep.
Bob Frame Plumbing offers flame-less pipe thawing. We can thaw 1 ½” – 12” in diameter sanitary and storm sewer pipe lines. We also offer flame-less pipe thawing for ½” – 2”+ water lines.
- Repairs holes and breaks in the sewer line without having to replace the whole line.
- Stops infiltrating water into the sewer system.
- Trenchless pipe repair
- Can point repair areas 3”-24” in diameter and 2’ – 4’ sections.
- Our locating services allows our technicians to locate sewer & water lines
- Our water leak locator allows us to locate leaks underground and in concrete slabs
- Our sewer line locate service provides the length of your sewer line, how deep it is, where our technicians would begin & end your repair, and if there are any possible restrictions when making repairs.
- Water Heater Installation
- Water Softener Installation
- Bathroom fixture installation and repair
- Kitchen fixture installation and repair
- Water line repair and replacement
- Garbage Disposal and dishwasher installation
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Gas line repair and replacement
- Outside faucet repair and installation
- Main shut off replacement
- Bathroom and kitchen fixture remodel
- Backflow prevention, installation, repair and testing
- Sewer line repair and replacement
- Drain repair and replacement
Whether it’s a bath tub draining slowly or your main sewer backing up, chances are, you have been inconvenienced by a clogged drain before. You may have also turned to store bought chemical treatments to clear the clogged drain. Most of the time, the chemical treatment will not clear the clog and may also result in damaging the drain line or your septic.
If you are having drain line issues, call Bob Frame Plumbing Services. Our knowledgeable and experienced technician can resolve your clogged drain line issues, without the damage.
Residential Drain Cleaning Services:
- Sewer drain line cleaning
- Small drain line cleaning
- Jetting sewer and storm drain lines
- Cast iron drain line descaling
- Spot repair liner for sewer lines
- Televising of sewer lines & inspection
- Sewer odor detection
- Complete sewer lateral lining
- Roof drain lining
- Drywell cleaning