Bob Frame Plumbing Services, Inc. has worked hard to gain a reputation as one of the leading providers of pipe cleaning services to cities and towns as well as industrial users. We use state-of-the-art equipment to solve problems big and small. Dependability is our hallmark.
Hydro excavating using our Vac trucks is the safest way to uncover and repair subsurface sewer & water lines without damaging other utilities, such as phone, gas and power lines. The soil is removed through the use of a high pressured vacuum system from the Vac truck and deposited into a debris tank for later disposal. This allows us to locate lines faster and keeps the operators safer without damaging the surrounding infrastructure.
- Safe excavation around fiber optic, water, and sewer lines.
- Contains all debris without making a mess
- Evacuates the water to minimize cave-ins
- Removes debris from curb boxes without open cuts
- No need for manned entry or probing for utilities
- Pot-hole for utility location to save time
- Drywell cleaning
- Catch basin cleaning
- Outside grease trap cleaning
- Sand trap cleaning
- Lift station cleaning
- Hydro-jetting sewer lines
- Pot hole for utilities
- Hydro excavating
- Hydro-jetting drain lines with portable jetter
- Cast iron drain line descaling
- Sewer & drain line televising & inspection
- Sewer line clean out installation
- Drain line repairs & replacement
- Sewer & drain line cleaning
We offer our televising services for a multitude of beneficial reasons.
- Televise to find defects in drainage systems underground, under a slab or behind walls
- Televise to record new installs of storm and sanitary systems
- Locate depth and location of sanitary and storm drain lines
After televising your pipe lines, the technician is able to report your results to you while still on site. The use of our televising equipment allows us to provide you with drain repair and replacement options before beginning the job. With our push camera, we can televise 2”-8” diameter pipe lines up to 200’ in length. Bob Frame Plumbing also provides televising services with our Crawler Camera located on our specialized camera truck. Our technician can televise 6”-36” diameter pipe lines up to 1,600’ in length. Both styles of cameras provide clear, color footage that can be recorded to a DVD or flash drive for the customer to keep.
We offer utility repair for water, sewer and new installations. We utilize a 420 CAT backhoe, a Bobcat with a backhoe attachment, a hydraulic mole for running water lines under the street or landscaping and safety boxes.
Bob Frame Plumbing offers flame-less pipe thawing. We can thaw 1 ½” – 12” in diameter sanitary and storm sewer pipe lines. We also offer flame-less pipe thawing for ½” – 2”+ water lines.
- Repairs holes and breaks in the sewer line without having to replace the whole line.
- Stops infiltrating water into the sewer system.
- Trenchless pipe repair
- Can point repair areas 3”-24” in diameter and 2’ – 4’ sections.
- Our locating services allows our technicians to locate sewer & water lines
- Our water leak locator allows us to locate leaks underground and in concrete slabs
- Our sewer line locate service provides the length of your sewer line, how deep it is, where our technicians would begin & end your repair, and if there are any possible restrictions when making repairs.
- Cured in place pipe (CIPP)
- Trenchless sewer repair technology
- Repairs structural damage to sewer laterals from the inside of the pipe
- Stops root infiltration into the sewer lateral
- We are able to line a sewer pipe that is 3”-12” in diameter and up to 300’ in length.